- Location: Hideaway Harbor & Yacht Sales
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2017
- Manufacturer: Cobia
- Model: 296CC
- New/Used: Used
- Hours: 36
- Primary Color: Ice Blue
- Trim Color: White
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
- Length Overall: 29'
- Beam: 10'
- Max Draft: 1' 9"
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Engine Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Make: Yamaha
- Engine Model: F300NCA
- Engine Year: 2017
- # of Engines: 2
- Horsepower: 600
- Hull Type: Fiberglass
|Max HP||600 hp|
|Length Overall||29 ft. 7 in.|
|Beam||10 ft. 0 in.|
|Dry Weight||5,915 lb.|
|Fuel Capacity||230 gal.|
This a a brand new boat ran for one season and customer decided to go bigger! Low Hrs 100% Freshwater
-Atlantic Blue Hull color
-Hard Fiberglass T-Top
-Electric Marine Head
-Custom Painted Engines
The top selling center console in the 30 foot category.
Newly Listed Dealer Trade!!!
2017 Cobia 296 w/Twin Yamaha 300’s (36 hrs.) 100% Freshwater
-Painted motors (White)
-Bow cushion Package
$159,900 Time to Save $$$
The Cobia 296 CC is designed big to handle any conditions Mother Nature throws its way. It also fishes big with twin 28 gallon livewells and a cavernous cockpit with flip down aft seating and two in-deck 64" macerated fishboxes. All the lures, leaders and terminal gear you own will fit neatly into the tackle organizers in the leaning post and console and your dead baits will be kept fresh and ready for rigging in the two insulated boxes in the tackle station.
All deck hardware and the bow rail are recessed and the deck is level from stem to stern for 360 degree fish fighting maneuverability. Integrated into the console and leaning post, the metalwork of the optional hard top carries the clean lines and stylish looks of the deck upward to a two-tone top with molded-in pods for speakers, LED down lighting and spreader lights. Comfort features include soft and elegantly appointed upholstery on seating for 11 and a full step-down console with forward access.
- Beam: 10 ft.
- Cockpit square footage: 82 sq ft.
- Deadrise: 21.5 deg.
- Draft: 21 in.
- Fuel capacity: 230 gal.
- LOA: 29 ft. 7 in.
- Maximum HP: 600 hp
- Transom height: 25 in. twins
- Weight (approx. w/o engine): 5,915 lb.
- Twin F300NCA
Steering and Handling
- Hydraulic tilt steering: Standard
- Power assist steering: Standard
- Prop: Standard
- Steering wheel upgrade : Edson w/ power knob upgrade (stainless)
- Trim tab indicator: Optional
- Trim tabs: Standard
- Yamaha 6YC Information Station: Standard
- Yamaha fuel/water separator & control cables (w/ engine option): Standard
Quality Finish and Construction
- Powder coating package (white, incl t-top)
- Premium fade-resistant gelcoat: Standard
- Stainless steel rub rail: Standard
- Stainless steel thru-hulls w/ seacocks below water line: Standard
- All white cushion color: Standard
- Boarding ladder (covered): Standard
- Cockpit bolsters (aft): Standard
- Cushion, bow (6 pc set)
- Electric head w/ macerator: Standard
- Electronically adjusted forward table/sun lounge (flushes into floor): Standard
- Forward console access door: Standard
- Forward-facing bow backrests (port & stbd)
- Fresh water at transom: Standard
- Fresh water sink in console: Standard
- Head comfort appointments (towel bar, tp holder, mirror): Standard
- Insulated cooler in console (72 qt): Standard
- Opening port window(s): Standard
- Raw water wash down: Standard
- Speakers (4 for Hard-top)
- Stereo (4-speaker)
- T-top fiberglass hard top (w/ elec box & spreader light)
- Cockpit insulated fish boxes w/ macerated overboard drains (2, 80 gal): Standard
- Fish box pump-out w/ macerator (2): Standard
- Livewell (2, 28 gal): Standard
- Outriggers (for t-top): Optional
- SS gunnel rod holders (8): Standard
- Under-gunnel rod storage: Standard
Cockpit and Storage
- Anchor hanger in bow: Optional
- Anchor locker (oversized for anchor ball): Standard
- Helm seat w/ premium upgraded seating, white: Standard
- Leaning post tackle station: Standard
- Self-bailing cockpit: Standard
Safety, Comfort and Convenience
- Bow rail (fully recessed): Standard
- Cockpit lights, compass & helm footrest: Standard
- Cockpit toe rail
- Over-sized bilge access door w/ electronic lift assist: Standard
- Rear seating w/ backrest: Standard
- SS flush mount pull-up cleats (5): Standard
Lights and Electric
- SS flush mount flip-up bow light & chocks (2): Standard
- Stainless steel anchor upgrade for windlass system
- Waterproof Deutsch electrical connectors: Standard
- Windlass Deluxe: chain, rope, anchor & stem chafing guard