2019 Cobia 344CC
Call for Price
BIG WATER FUN!!
NEW 2019 COBIA 344 CC
Triple 300HP Yamaha Power
Featuring Hardtop w/ glass windows and power vent, 3 person helm seating, Dive door w/ladder, Removeable bow cooler, Windlass anchor, JL Audio stereo, and much more...
Includes GARMIN Master Command electronics package: Black acrylic dash, dual 16" touch screens, GPS, HD2 Radar, 1kw sonar w/ chirp & down vu, Autopilot and VHF.
Gorgeous Whisper Gray Hull, White Powder Coat and Custom White Motors!
Perfect blend of performance, luxury and fishing smarts.
The new Cobia 344 CC blends high performance, luxury and fishing smarts into a stunning package that will impress everyone from the sunset cruiser to the serious tournament angler. The double-stepped hull is fast, yet responsive and easy to drive, and provides a stable platform while at anchor or drifting. A level floor stem to stern makes for sure- footed maneuverability throughout the boat and the 11’2” beam means plenty of space and walk-around room even with a full crowd onboard.
Though the 344CC is elegantly appointed with a console berth and dedicated seating for up to 13 passengers, it’s fully fish ready for the serious angler with below-deck hidden locking rod storage, twin 42-gallon baitwells with optional pressurizing pump box plumbing system and 2 huge macerated in-floor fishboxes. The tackle station has a covered sink and bait prepping area and enough storage space to accommodate rigs and terminal gear for everything from grouper to marlin. Plus, it’s designed to offer a comfortable rear facing perch for watching baits when trolling.
Additional smart touches include a standard bow table that electronically adjusts to create a huge sun lounge area or can be fully recessed into the floor for full bow access. An inward opening side door makes dockside boarding, disembarking for a dive or hauling aboard a big tuna safe and hassle free. The bilge is accessed through a large door that opens on demand via a heavy-duty electric ram and the main rigging and plumping is easily reached through the in-floor lazarette.
As with the rest of the 344 CC, the helm area is the perfect fusion of form and function. Independent convertible bolsters are spaced between an armrest console that has drink holders and a pocket contents box. The dash comes standard with Yamaha’s Command link upgrade display and Optimus electric power steering and can be enhanced with the optional master command suite that includes an acrylic infinity dash with twin 16” Simrad units, radar, C-zone electric switching and auto-pilot. Optimus joy stick control and integrated Fusion stereo options round out the latest in command and control offerings.
Designed by serious family fisherman for serious family fisherman, the new Cobia 344 CC leaves no one at the dock with a rare combination of elegance, comfort and thoughtful fishing features.
- Beam: 11 ft. 2 in.
- Cockpit square footage: 131 sq ft.
- Deadrise: 21.6 deg.
- Draft: 24 in.
- Fuel capacity: 320 gal.
- LOA: 34 ft. 4 in.
- Maximum HP: 900 hp
- Transom height: 30 in. center, 25 in. outboard
- Weight (approx. w/o engine): 8,600 lb.
- Gelcoat hardtop, 2-tone underside whisper grey: Optional
- Gelcoat helm seat base/lp frp parts whisper grey: Optional
- Painted engine(s) - white, triple: Optional
- Display upgrade for Yamaha Command Link Plus (XCA/UCA): Standard
- Electronic Optimus power steering: Standard
- Prop (to match engines): Standard
- Steering wheel upgrade : Edson w/ power knob upgrade (stainless): Optional
- Trim tab indicator: Standard
- Trim tabs: Standard
- Yamaha fuel/water separator & control cables (w/ engine option): Standard
- Boot stripe white: Optional
- Double-stepped hull: Standard
- Powder coating package (white, incl hard top): Optional
- Premium fade-resistant gelcoat: Standard
- Stainless steel rub rail: Standard
- Stainless steel thru-hulls w/ seacocks below water line: Standard
- White rub rail w/ stainless steel insert upgrade (triple engine): Optional
- Boarding ladder (covered): Standard
- Boarding ladder: Optional
- Cockpit bolsters (aft): Standard
- Cushion, bow (8 pc set): Standard
- Electric head w/ macerator: Standard
- Electronically adjusted forward table/sun lounge (flushes into floor): Standard
- Expedition cooler and chaise lounge: Optional
- Forward-facing bow backrests (port & stbd): Optional
- Fresh water at transom and tackle station: Standard
- Fresh water sink in console: Standard
- Head comfort appointments (towel bar, tp holder, mirror): Standard
- Insulated cooler in console: Standard
- Opening port window(s): Standard
- Raw water wash down: Standard
- Refrigerator in leaning post: Optional
- T-top fiberglass hard top w/ windshield, elec box & spreader lights (6): Optional
- Two-tone cushion color upgrade (grey/white): Optional
- Walk down console w/ head, berth, hidden lockable rod storage: Standard
- Speakers JL Audio for hard top, 4 white: Optional
- Cockpit insulated fish boxes w/ macerated overboard drains (2, 62 gal): Standard
- Garmin master electronics suite: Optional
- Livewell (2, 42 gal): Standard
- SS gunnel rod holders (8): Standard
- Under-gunnel rod storage: Standard
- Self-bailing cockpit: Standard
- Tackle station w/ sink and rigging area: Standard
- Bow rail (fully recessed): Standard
- Convertible, premium helm seating w/ center console, grey/white: Optional
- In-floor lazarette for access to rigging: Standard
- Over-sized bilge access door w/ electronic lift assist: Standard
- Premium helm seat bench for three grey/white: Optional
- Rear seating w/ backrest: Standard
- Side dive, tuna and dockside boarding door (inward opening): Standard
- SS flush mount pull-up cleats (5): Standard
- Wet test & commission: Optional
- Battery 31 series, qty of 5 for triple engines: Optional
- Battery charger (w/ inlet): Optional
- Cockpit lights, blue LED: Standard
- SS flush mount flip-up bow light & chocks (2): Standard
- Underwater lights, blue (set of 4): Optional
- Waterproof Deutsch electrical connectors: Standard
- Windlass Deluxe: chain, rope, anchor & stem chafing guard: Optional
- Wireless remote for windlass system: Optional
- Max HP
- 900 hp
- Length Overall
- 34 ft. 4 in.
- 11 ft. 2 in.
- 24 in.
- Dry Weight
- 8,600 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 320 gal.