2017 Cobia 296CC
The top selling center console in the 30 foot category.
Brand New black beauty!
Get a brand new boat for a pre-owned price! Full manufacturers' warranty.
Twin 300 Yamahas
The Cobia 296 CC is designed big to handle any conditions Mother Nature throws its way. It also fishes big with twin 28 gallon livewells and a cavernous cockpit with flip down aft seating and two in-deck 64" macerated fishboxes. All the lures, leaders and terminal gear you own will fit neatly into the tackle organizers in the leaning post and console and your dead baits will be kept fresh and ready for rigging in the two insulated boxes in the tackle station.
All deck hardware and the bow rail are recessed and the deck is level from stem to stern for 360 degree fish fighting maneuverability. Integrated into the console and leaning post, the metalwork of the optional hard top carries the clean lines and stylish looks of the deck upward to a two-tone top with molded-in pods for speakers, LED down lighting and spreader lights. Comfort features include soft and elegantly appointed upholstery on seating for 11 and a full step-down console with forward access.
- Beam: 10 ft.
- Cockpit square footage: 82 sq ft.
- Deadrise: 21.5 deg.
- Draft: 21 in.
- Fuel capacity: 230 gal.
- LOA: 29 ft. 7 in.
- Maximum HP: 600 hp
- Transom height: 25 in. twins
- Weight (approx. w/o engine): 5,915 lb.
- Hydraulic tilt steering: Standard
- Power assist steering: Standard
- Prop: Standard
- Steering wheel upgrade : Edson w/ power knob upgrade (stainless): Optional
- Trim tab indicator: Optional
- Trim tabs: Standard
- Yamaha 6YC Information Station: Standard
- Yamaha fuel/water separator & control cables (w/ engine option): Standard
- Premium fade-resistant gelcoat: Standard
- Stainless steel rub rail: Standard
- Stainless steel thru-hulls w/ seacocks below water line: Standard
- Boarding ladder (covered): Standard
- Cockpit bolsters (aft): Standard
- Cushion, bow (6 pc set): Optional
- Electric head w/ macerator: Standard
- Electronically adjusted forward table/sun lounge (flushes into floor): Standard
- Forward console access door: Standard
- Forward-facing bow backrests (port & stbd): Optional
- Fresh water at transom: Standard
- Fresh water sink in console: Standard
- Head comfort appointments (towel bar, tp holder, mirror): Standard
- Insulated cooler in console (72 qt): Standard
- Opening port window(s): Standard
- Raw water wash down: Standard
- Speakers (4 for Hard-top): Optional
- Stereo (4-speaker): Optional
- T-top fiberglass hard top (w/ elec box & spreader light): Optional
- Two-tone cushion color upgrade (almond/beige): Optional
- Cockpit insulated fish boxes w/ macerated overboard drains (2, 80 gal): Standard
- Fish box pump-out w/ macerator (2): Standard
- Livewell (2, 28 gal): Standard
- Outriggers (for t-top): Optional
- SS gunnel rod holders (8): Standard
- T-top kingfish rod holders (1 port, 1 stbd) hard top: Optional
- Under-gunnel rod storage: Standard
- Anchor locker (oversized for anchor ball): Standard
- Helm seat w/ premium upgraded seating, white: Standard
- Leaning post tackle station: Standard
- Reflex faux teak decking : console floor: Optional
- Self-bailing cockpit: Standard
- Bow rail (fully recessed): Standard
- Cockpit lights, compass & helm footrest: Standard
- Cockpit toe rail: Optional
- Over-sized bilge access door w/ electronic lift assist: Standard
- Rear seating w/ backrest: Standard
- SS flush mount pull-up cleats (5): Standard
- Battery charger (w/ inlet): Optional
- SS flush mount flip-up bow light & chocks (2): Standard
- Stainless steel anchor upgrade for windlass system: Optional
- Underwater lights, blue (set of 2): Optional
- Waterproof Deutsch electrical connectors: Standard
- Windlass Deluxe: chain, rope, anchor & stem chafing guard: Optional
- Max HP
- 600 hp
- Length Overall
- 29 ft. 7 in.
- 10 ft. 0 in.
- 21 in.
- Dry Weight
- 5,915 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 230 gal.