2015 Cobia 217CC
OWNER WANTS THIS TO BE THE NEXT BOAT SOLD!
NEW BOAT ON THEWAY...
DEEP PRICE REDUCTION!!
NOW ONLY $29,900.00
The 217 CC will run and fish comfortably in seas that will send a lot of other bigger boats pounding back to the dock. A wide open layout, deep sides and a level floor makes cockpit maneuverability easy and safe even in the worst conditions. Integrated aft seats, front console seating and two forward benches comfortably accommodate family and fishing partners.
Additional bigger boat touches include an overboard drained fish box and a wide open aft cockpit that allows for under gunwale storage of offshore rods and gaffs. With an integrated fiberglass foot pod with glove box, fully finished interior, and blue-hued, back-lighted switch panel, the console is as stylish as it is practical. The Cobia 217 CC is the best valued and most feature packed 21 footer on the water.
Steering and Handling
- Hydraulic steering: Standard
- SS steering wheel, bow/stern eyes & fasteners: Standard
- Yamaha Command Link gauges: Standard
- Yamaha fuel/water separator & control cables (w/ engine option): Standard
Quality Finish and Construction
- Cleats, heavy duty, pull-up (5): Standard
- Stainless steel rub rail: Standard
- White rub rail w/ stainless steel insert upgrade: Optional
- Boarding ladder: Standard
- Cushion, bow (6 pc set): Optional
- Insulated cooler in console (52 qt): Standardl
- T-top (weblon w/ LED spreader lights): Optional
- Two-tone cushion color upgrade (almond/beige): Optional
- Garmin Echo 201 Fish Finder
- VHF radio w/ antenna
- Insulated fish box (50 gal): Standard
- Livewell (26 gal): Standard
- SS gunnel rod holders (4): Standard
- Under-gunnel rod storage: Standard
Cockpit and Storage
- Leaning post w/ backrest, & rod holders: Standard
- Self-bailing cockpit: Standard
Safety, Comfort and Convenience
- Bow rail (fully recessed): Standard
- Cockpit lights, compass & helm footrest: Standard
- Console seating w/ backrest & cushion: Standard
- Rear seating (w/ backrest): Standard
Lights and Electric
- Waterproof Deutsch electrical connectors: Standard
- Beam: 8' 06"
- Deadrise: 20 deg.
- Draft*: 18"
- Fuel capacity: 89 gal
- LOA: 21' 07"
- Maximum capacities: 9 persons or 1,600 lbs
- Transom height: 25"
- Weight (approx. w/o engine): 2,950 lbs
- Max HP
- 200 hp
- Length Overall
- 21 ft. 07 in.
- 8 ft. 06 in.
- 18 in.
- Dry Weight
- 2950 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 9 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 89 gal
- Max Carry Load
- 1600 lb.