2019 Pathfinder 2005 TRS
Call for Price
Outsized versatility in a manageable package.
IN STOCK TODAY
New 20' Bay Boat from Pathfinder!
Includes 115HP Yamaha, Trailer, 7" Garmin GPS/Sonar, Cushion and Backrest Options and much more!
Welcome to 20.5 feet of great possibilities. Designed in every way to maximize opportunity and minimize hassle, the new Pathfinder 2005 TRS fits big bay boat performance in a manageable package. A higher exterior freeboard, a roomy cockpit, and 16 degrees of deadrise make running and fishing in big water safe and comfortable. Add to that raised casting decks and plenty of storage, including undergunwale rod racks and in-deck boxes big enough for 5-gallon buckets, and this boat will out fish its size every trip. Integrated aft jump seats, fore and aft coolers totaling over 120 quarts, and a forward entry console with tackle storage finish the lengthy list of standards. Feature packed yet economically packaged with a F115, the new Pathfinder 2005 TRS puts all the water has to offer within easy reach.
- Beam: 8 ft. 1 in.
- Deadrise: 16 deg.
- Draft*: 13 in.
- Fuel capacity: 51 gal.
- LOA: 20 ft. 5 in.
- Max bridge clearance: 8 ft. 2 in. w/ T-top
- Maximum capacities: 7 persons or 1,100 lb.
- Maximum HP: 150 HP
- Weight (approx. w/ engine): 2,421 lb. (w/ F115)
- Atlantic Blue
- Gelcoat console, pure white
- Gelcoat deck, solid pure white
- Hydraulic steering: Standard
- Hydraulic tilt steering
- Steering wheel upgrade : Edson w/ power knob upgrade (stainless)l
- Trim tabs
- Aluminum motor-bolt reinforcement plates: Standard
- Backing plate for trolling motor installation: Standard
- No wood, no rot foam & core w/ premium resin: Standard
- Powder coating package (white, no t-top)
- Premium fade-resistant gelcoat: Standard
- Recessed hardware for snag-free fishing: Standard
- Stainless steel thru-hulls w/ seacocks below water line: Standard
- White rub rail w/ stainless steel insert upgrade
- 2-Tone Grey Cushions
- Boarding ladder: Standard
- Center console w/ cooler & tackle storage: Standard
- Cushion package (fwd rod locker lids)
- Cushion, bow
- Forward-facing bow backrests (port & stbd)
- Raw water washdown
- Stereo JL Audio w/ speakers, 4 white
- Console rod rack (2, 3-bank): Standard
- Flush-mount gunnel rod holder (2): Standard
- Garmin 7in touchscreen w/ sonar (GPSMAP 741XS)
- Locking storage (port & stbd): Standard
- TM wiring system complete with battery tray(s) (24V): Standard
- Under-gunnel rod storage w/ tubes (2 per side): Standard
- Automatic bilge pump: Standard
- Livewell (10.5 gal, aft port): Standard
Cockpit and Storage
- Anchor locker: Standard
- Leaning post backrest w/ cushion
- Leaning post w/ rod holders deluxe Engel cooler: Standard
- Self-bailing cockpit: Standard
- Aft deck flip-up seating: Standard
- Compass: Standard
- Console windshield & grabrail (folding): Standard
- Flush-mount bow cleat (6 in): Standard
- Flush-mount stern cleat (2): Standard
- Full closed-foam flotation throughout: Standard
- Pathfinder trailer (tandem axle)
- Trailer aluminum wheels option (each)
- Trailer spare tire option
- Trailer swing tongue option
- 12-volt accessory jack: Standard
- Main breakers w/ independent house & TM battery switches: Standard
- Navigation lights, LED (console): Standard
- Nickel-tinned fused wiring harness: Standard
- Waterproof switch panel w/ circuit breakers: Standard
- Max HP
- 150 hp
- Length Overall
- 20 ft. 5 in.
- 8 ft. 1 in.
- 13 in.
- Dry Weight
- 2,421 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 51 gal.