2019 Cobia 320CC
Call for Price
Uncompromising excellence by design.
STARS AND STRIPES BLUE HULL
FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY!
Loaded with features... JOYSTICK! Twin 300HP Yamahas, Hardtop with Integrated Windshield, Power Bow Table/Sunpad, Large Head w/Electric Flush, Side Entry Door w/Ladder,Dual 12" Garmin Screens, Windlass, Underwater Lights, and much more...
Call for price today.
With an overall length of 32’, a beam of 10’ 3”, and a 275 gallon fuel capacity, the new 320 CC is a spacious, big water hull capable of long range trips that can still be comfortably trailered. Designed for the discerning family fisherman, the 320 CC blends a tournament ready layout with the elegance, comfort and style of a cruiser. Serious anglers will appreciate the large unobstructed cockpit, a tackle center with sink and bait prep area big enough for all your terminal tackle and baits, under-gunwale rod storage, macerated in-deck fish boxes, and twin pressurized livewells that combine for a 70 gallon capacity. But the 320 CC is much more than a hardcore fishing machine. With elegant front seating, an electric bow table, inward opening side door , spacious walk-down forward entry head with 6’2" of headroom, and optional integrated windshield, this boat puts a premium on riding in luxury and style. A drop-in helm pod big enough to fit dual 16” multi-function displays and a full array of control elements can be color matched to the hull and all the upholstery on board is available in three optional color packages, including a tri-color custom Bentley-style stitching. Combine all of this with the 320 CC hull’s top of class ride and the new 320 CC is sure to be a stunner whether on the trolling grounds or at the marina.
- Beam: 10 ft. 3 in.
- Cockpit square footage: 82 sq ft.
- Deadrise: 21.5 deg.
- Draft: 23 in.
- Fuel capacity: 275 gal.
- LOA: 32 ft. 0 in.
- Maximum HP: 700 HP
- Transom height: 25 in. twins
- Weight (approx. w/o engines): 7,324 lb.
- Twin F300NCA
- Gelcoat console helm & footrest,Custom-Stars and Stripes Blue
- Gelcoat hardtop, 2-tone underside Custom-Stars and Stripes Blue
- Gelcoat helm seat base/lp frp parts pure white
- Painted engine(s) - white, twin
- Electronic Optimus power steering: Standard
- Optimus joystick control (twin engine)
- Prop Standard
- Steering wheel upgrade : Edson w/ power knob upgrade (stainless)
- Trim tab indicator
- Trim tabs: Standard
- Yamaha 6YC Information Station: Standard
- Yamaha fuel/water separator & control cables (w/ engine option): Standard
- Boot stripe white
- Powder coating package white
- Premium fade-resistant gelcoat: Standard
- Stainless steel rub rail: Standard
- Stainless steel thru-hulls w/ seacocks below water line: Standard
- White rub rail w/ stainless steel insert upgrade
- All white cushion color: Standard
- Boarding ladder (covered): Standard
- Boarding ladder-Side Door
- Cockpit bolsters (aft): Standard
- Cushion, bow (11 pc set)
- Electric head w/ macerator: Standard
- Electronically adjusted forward table/sun lounge (flushes into floor): Standard
- Forward console access door: Standard
- Forward-facing bow backrests (port & stbd)
- Fresh water at transom: Standard
- Fresh water sink in console: Standard
- Head closet w/ hangers: Standard
- Head comfort appointments (towel bar, tp holder, mirror): Standard
- Insulated cooler in console (72 qt): Standard
- Opening port window(s): Standard
- Raw water wash down: Standard
- Roomy walk down head area with sink and Corian top: Standard
- Speakers JL Audio for hard top, 4 white: Optional
- Stereo JL Audio w/ amp & speakers, 4 white: Optional
- T-top fiberglass hard top (integrated frame) w/ windshield, wiper & vent
- Cockpit insulated fish boxes w/ macerated overboard drains (2, 55 gal): Standard
- Fish box pump-out w/ macerator (2): Standard
- Garmin 12in touchscreen w/ sonar dual screen (GPSMAP 7612XSV)
- Livewell (2, 35 gal): Standard
- SS gunnel rod holders (11): Standard
- Under-gunnel rod storage (port side): Standard
- Anchor locker (oversized for anchor ball): Standard
- Helm seat white (standard)
- Self-bailing cockpit: Standard
- Bow rail (fully recessed): Standard
- Cockpit lights, compass & helm footrest: Standard
- Over-sized bilge access door w/ electronic lift assist: Standard
- Rear seating w/ backrest: Standard
- Side dive, tuna and dockside boarding door (inward opening): Standard
- SS flush mount pull-up cleats (7): Standard
- Battery charger (w/ inlet for twin F300)
- SS flush mount flip-up bow light & chocks (2): Standard
- Underwater lights, blue (set of 2)
- Waterproof Deutsch electrical connectors: Standard
- Windlass Deluxe: 400 ft line, SS anchor: Optional
- Wireless remote for windlass system: Optional
- Max HP
- 700 HP
- Length Overall
- 32 ft. 0 in.
- 10 ft. 3 in.
- 23 in.
- Dry Weight
- 7,324 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 275 gal.