2018 Cobia 280 Dual Console
Take advantage of all the water offers.
Cobia 280 Dual Console...
An Incredible Sport Utility Vessel!
Featuring Twin Custom Painted White Yamaha 250s, Two-Tone Hardtop w/Retractable Sunshade, Windlass Anchor, Fold Away Aft and Side Seating, Wetbar w/Fridge, Grill & Shorepower, Trim Tabs w/Indicators, Underwater Lights, and more...
Your level of enjoyment on the water is a direct result of the boat you’re in. The new Cobia 280 Dual Console is designed to maximize every trip you take whether fishing, cruising, or spending time at the sandbar. Standard features include a hideaway bow ladder, a fully featured kitchenette, a hardtop with an optional , electric cockpit sunshade, and a walk down head. A 25 gallon livewell, standard rod storage, and an expansive cockpit appeal to the serious angler. When the fishing is finished , the cockpit and helm area can be transformed into a luxurious seating and lounging area for up to 10 passengers . All seating, including the additional bow lounges, have standard USB outlets and cup holders close by, and optional plug-in tables can be added forward and aft. Add to all this superb inshore and offshore running performance and the 280 DC will make you and your passengers smile every time you hit the water.
- Beam: 9 ft. 08 in.
- Bridge clearance w/ hard top: 99.2 in. at lightship, 95.4 in. at full load (F250 ft. s)
- Cockpit square footage: 83 sq ft.
- Deadrise: 21 deg.
- Draft: 23 in.
- Fuel capacity: 172 gal.
- LOA: 27 ft. 07 in.
- Maximum HP: 500 HP
- Transom height: 25 in. twins
Hull Color Options
- Anthracite Grey: Optional
- Painted engine(s) - white, twin: Optional
- Two-tone hardtop (underside non-white): Optional
Steering and Handling
- Electronic Optimus power steering (twin): Optional
- Hydraulic tilt steering (twin): Standard
- Power assist steering: Optional
- Steering wheel upgrade : Edson w/ power knob upgrade (stainless): Optional
- Trim tab indicator: Optional
- Trim tabs: Standard
- Yamaha 6YC Information Station: Standard
- Yamaha fuel/water separator & control cables (w/ engine option): Standard
Quality Finish and Construction
- Powder coating package (white, incl t-top): Optional
- Premium fade-resistant gelcoat: Standard
- Stainless steel rub rail: Standard
- Stainless steel thru-hulls w/ seacocks below water line: Standard
- White rub rail w/ stainless steel insert upgrade: Optional
- Boarding ladder (covered stern, hideaway bow): Standard
- Cockpit bolsters (aft): Standard
- Cushion, bow (9 pc set): Standard
- Electric head w/ macerator: Standard
- Forward table/sun lounge: Standard
- Fresh water at transom (25 gal tank for 2 sinks and shower): Standard
- Fresh water sink in head & galley: Standard
- Gallley standard w/ sink & wine cooler: Standard
- Head comfort appointments (tp holder, mirror): Standard
- Hideaway aft bench seating and optional side seating: Standard
- Insulated cooler in port lounge (100 qt): Standard
- Kitchenette upgrade w/ grill, refrigerator, shore power: Optional
- Raw water wash down: Standard
- Refrigerator (12V DC): Optional
- Roomy walk down head area with sink and Corian top: Standard
- Scalable plush seating for up to 12 passengers: Standard
- Speakers (4 for Hard-top): Optional
- Stereo (4-speaker): Optional
- T-top fiberglass hard top (w/ spreader llight & rod holders): Standard
- Tri-color platinum cushions with custom Bentley stitching: Standard
- USB outlets and cupholders throughout: Standard
- Cockpit insulated fish boxes (2, 41 gal): Standard
- Fish box pump-out w/ macerator: Optional
- Livewell (25 gal): Standard
- SS gunnel rod holders (5 aft, 4 sides if no side seats): Standard
- Under-gunnel rod storage (w/o side seats): Standard
Cockpit and Storage
- Anchor locker: Standard
- Helm seat premium 4-way electric: Standard
- Self-bailing cockpit: Standard
Safety, Comfort and Convenience
- Bow rail (fully recessed): Standard
- Cockpit lights, compass & helm footrest: Standard
- Convertible lounge seating: Standard
- In-floor lazarette for access to rigging: Standard
- Push-button electric telescoping shade extension: Optional
- Rear seating w/ backrest: Standard
- Seating port side: Optional
- Seating starboard side: Optional
- SS flush mount pull-up cleats (7): Standard
- Standard all glass wraparound windshield: Standard
Lights and Electric
- Battery 31 series: Optional
- Battery charger (4-bank w/ inlet): Optional
- SS flush mount flip-up bow light: Standard
- Stainless steel anchor upgrade for windlass system: Optional
- Underwater lights, blue (set of 2): Optional
- Waterproof Deutsch electrical connectors: Standard
- Windlass Deluxe: chain, rope, anchor & stem chafing guard: Optional
- Wireless remote for windlass system: Optional
- Max HP
- 500 HP
- Length Overall
- 27 ft. 07 in.
- 9 ft. 08 in.
- 23 in.
- Dry Weight
- 5,680 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 172 gal.